Thursday, June 09, 2005

I know; it's been awhile, hasn't it?

To all my loyal readers (I know there are at least 2 of you!), I apologize for slacking off. The Beautiful One and I have adopted the sweetest and prettiest cat in the world, and preparing for and taking care of Amber has taken a few days of my attention away from the larger picture. That she has a cold (only, we hope!) has made things even more worrisome. And anyone wondering why a couple of recent posts have been deleted might have noticed that I was misled by whitehouse.org into thinking that I was reading the latest Bush Rose Garden press conference, but in reality I got ahold of one from 2003. A big Oops! from the Surly Librarian, but I've got the real deal now, so I'll be releasing my commentary over the next few days. (And don't get me started on my visits to the doctors!)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pictures???

1:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A cold? Are you sure that's what it is?

9:47 PM  
Blogger bryduck said...

We hope it's a cold; Amber's been checked out twice already. We're forcing antibiotics into her 2x a day also . . .

1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home