Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Obama hitting the right notes

A week or so ago, a cousin of mine forwarded me the latest Obama smear email. After pointing out the flaws and lies in the original, I asked the whole email group: is this the kind of dialogue we want during this election? Do we really want to spend our precious time and energy discussing Obama's hand placement during a rendition of the national anthem, when our country is teetering on the brink of failure?
Well, this latest round of silliness (google "lipstick on a pig" to see what I'm talking about) provoked Obama's reaction in Virginia, and it's a good one. Please watch it here.
Best line: "I don't care what they say about me, but I love this country too much to let them take over another election with lies and phony outrage and Swift Boat politics."
Abso-freaking-lutely!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And, of course, the lack of an American Flag lapel pin on his jacket makes him unpatriotic. Reminds me of returning to this country after 9/11/01 to see American Flags flying from many cars, and the bigger the flag, the more patriotic one was, even though some were so large that it took a nine mile per gallon HUMMER to tote it around.

3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home