Monday, August 08, 2005

It had to happen eventually . . .

Well, I shaved my head this afternoon. What fun! Trying to hold a tiny 1 1/2" x 3" mirror to see what needed to be cut in the back, all the while attempting to keep the moronically-engineered shaver head from collapsing was frustrating enough, let alone the psychic traumas associated with the whole concept in and of itself. It only took about 1/2 an hour, although with the proper equipment it would have taken, what, 1/2 a minute, judging by all those Marine movie scenes I've seen? It's pretty rough to the touch; I don't know how I feel about actually using a blade to shave it closer, except to say I'm not going to do it. I guess the only good thing about this process is that at least it's over and done with now. Onward and upward to Wednesday for Chemo 2 . . .

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep your humor and your courage, my love.
:*
TBO

5:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home