Tuesday, November 01, 2005

One More Time. One More Time. One More Time . . .

My last chemo treatment is slated for tomorrow/Thursday. Given that last time--heck of the times--didn't go so well, I'm a bit anxious about it all. We're taking all the possible precautions against calamity, but it's hard to be too optimistic, since that's been the case each time also. I am grateful that this is the last time, God willing, but it's been getting progressively harder to recover from these sessions. I do have my disgust of Smirky and his gang to keep me going, though . . .
; )
One more time. One more time. One more time . . .

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck at your last session (ever)! Hope it goes exceedingly well!!!

6:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope it went better than you anticipated - & it will be the last - forever is a good time frame!

9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home