Saturday, March 18, 2006

All clear!

Well, nobody said this would be easy, but I finally got the results back from my PET scan and I'm still completely clear of disease! Yay! Naturally, I had to do all the leg work; I called my doc's office around 9AM, and was told by her receptionist/assistant that she'd gather the info and the doc would call me back with the news. I waited until 4:30PM for that call, gave up, and called back to hear the good word. I swear, when these clowns aren't asking me what they're supposed to be doing for/to me (as has happened on more than one occasion at the scanning offices), they aren't contacting me at all!
Of course, as scout has pointed out, they did fix that cancer thing (so far) . . .
Next doctor's visit: May 11.

3 Comments:

Blogger Teresa said...

Cake's on me! Not literally, of course.

1:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Thank good fortune that SOMEONE over there knows what he's doing!

6:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is most excellent news!!!! I hope your next scan goes equally well, though without all of the stress and headaches of their disorganization. natasha

7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home